VALENTINE’S TEA – The perfect gift for all tea lovers!
Valentines Tea – A Special Tea For Valentines
This Valentines Day, discover two delicious tasting teas, handmade by Tea Cleanse, the perfect cuppa to celebrate the most romantic day of the year.
Created specially for Valentine’s Day – 2 fragrant and soothing romantic brews.
Valentine’s Tea – a black tea infused with cocoa nibs, rose petals and vanilla.
Lovers Tea – a herbal infusion of hibiscus and rooibos and is naturally caffeine free.
Every February 14, cards and gifts are exchanged between loved ones worldwide, all in the name of St. Valentine.
But where did these traditions come from?
Valentine’s Day in the UK began around the 17th century.
By the middle of the 18th, it was common for friends and lovers to exchange small tokens of handwritten notes.
A century later ready-made cards began to replace handwritten notes due to improvements in the printing technology.
Eventually this lead to exchanging chocolates, flowers and a selection of small gifts – such as food and drink.
Not only do these teas taste great and smell divine – did you know black tea offers many health benefits?
Not only is tea is high in antioxidants, tea can contribute to a physical well-being and a stronger immune system. There are even slimming teas!
Here are 5 Good reasons why you should drink Valentine’s Tea
1. Black Tea is high in antioxidants and helps to maintain mental alertness throughout the day
2. Rose Petals have been used in Chinese medicine to treat digestive disorders and pain from injuries. Rose Petals are low calorie too.
3. Organic Cocoa Nibs contain more flavonoids (antioxidants) than prepared chocolate.
4. Vanilla contains small traces of minerals such as calcium, magnesium, potassium, manganese, iron and zinc
5. Hibiscus is known to reduce joint inflammation and also improves liver function.
Let your special someone know just how much you care with a cup of this special tea.
Makes a great gift or just share a delicious pot of romantic tea together.
Valentine’s Day is that special day of the year to express your love to the most special person in your life.
Do It With Valentines Tea and Lovers Tea